Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Special Treat for the Yorkies


Greetings:

Today I was munching on a Peanut Butter Sandwich and I totally forgot to share with the Yorkies. Surrobbie was not at all happy so I decided to make both her and Buddy a little treat. I took four gourmet dog treats and coated one side with Peanut Butter and sprinkled just a few sun flower seeds on the peanut butter. I then put a treat on top of the peanut butter and made a little dog treat sandwich. They each had one and boy did they like them. Simple and good for them.

I often spread a little peanut butter on the Yorkies dog treats. It just gives it a little zip. I figure it puts a little variety into their diets. If they really need that or not I don't know but it makes me feel better.

Just in case I checked the internet to make sure Peanut Butter was okay for Yorkies. It is however I would check with your vet to make sure.

Love my Yorkies
Rachelle

No comments: